Required forms to start the process
New uStores or uPay Sites are created by the Marketplace Chief Administrator in The Office of Revenue, Receivable and Cashiering Services. Store Managers will manage stores by adding products, pricing, images, content and store status.
1.Request to create or modify an uStore (online store with shopping cart) or uPay Site (Custom Web Application that connects to credit card payment pages).
2. To request setting up a Banner Detail Code(s) by Student Accounts. Revenue, Receivable, and Cashiering Services (RRCS) collaborates with Student Accounts (SA) on completing the Banner setup for the Detail Code Request forms. SA builds the detail code and RRCS adds the general ledger accounting distribution. This allows the payment transactions to flow from Marketplace to Spectrum (PeopleSoft).
3. Request create or modify user access to Marketplace.
- If account is inactive for one or more years, requires a new TouchNet Access Request Form
- Mandatory Cyber Security Training twice a year (April & October)
- All new TouchNet user must take the Cyber Security & PCI DSS Retail Training
- Note: If this is your first training, the system will ask you to confirm your email account and then set a password before you begin. The system sends emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have previously taken training, the system will recognize your university email address. Your password is different from your campusid password, so please click “Forget password” to set a new password then login to the training