Request a refund for your uStore or uPay site
Refunds are managed by the Office of Revenue, Receivable & Cashiering Services (RRCS)
Your department must have a written refunding procedure for each TouchNet Marketplace uStore and uPay site.
- In the review process, two individuals in the department must be involved prior to refund taking place.
- Department Initiator/Requestor – Should have appropriate authority to request a refund
- Departmental Approver – Reviews and approves the e-refund request.
- Marketplace access is not required
- All refunds are processed by the Office of Revenue, Receivable & Cashiering Services (RRCS)
- Processed refund e-forms are retained in SharePoint.
- Accessed by single sign on with your campus id.
- TouchNet Marketplace transactional data retention is 12 months.
- Refund’s request outside one year requires an e-TouchNet Refund Request Form.
- Reason for refund, add purchaser’s mailing address if applicable.
- RRCS approval, the e-form will be emailed to the requester.
- Business manager enter payment in PantherMart
- Non-GSU students must be set up as suppliers.
- Attach copy of TouchNet e-form with the Payment Request Form (if signature is needed)
- Refund submitted within the 12-month period, and the purchaser’s/payee’s credit card have expired
- The funds were sent to the issuing bank.
- Payee should reach out to the issuing bank for a refund.
- No action is required by the department via a Payment Request Form; otherwise, the refund will be duplicated.