The Office of Revenue, Receivable and Cashiering Services (RRCS) – Manages the approved campus E-commerce system (TouchNet Marketplace) used for sale of products and services by credit card.
Georgia State Marketplace – a TouchNet hosted application, provides the University with a comprehensive framework for E-commerce throughout the campuses for accepting on-line payments. The application is a Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant solution implemented by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Payment options within Marketplace
- uStores are full service online stores set up by your department or GSU Marketplace admin.
- Requires no IT customization.
- uPay sites are payment pages interfaced with a third party business application or campus web application.
- TouchNet Ready Partners uses a T-Link to pass data back to TouchNet Marketplace.
- Campus web application use a posting url that connects to TouchNet online payment pages.
- Requires IT customization.
Other TouchNet products
- Payment Gateway enables online, real-time reporting for campus administrators to track, manage, and reconcile payments.
- Bill + Payment allows online and mobile access to campus bills and online bill payments.
- PayPath a credit card processing option that collects service fees charged to student separate from transaction fees the university collects.
- Sponsor Point manages contract payments for organizations, agencies or institutions that agree to pay fees, books, or other charges on a student’s behalf.